Christian Physical Therapists International
Do you sense...
- a hunger for spiritual things?
- the need to grow in your Christian faith?
- a desire to share your faith with fellow workers and clients?
- that you are on a spiritual island in your physical therapy environment?
Then... Christian Physical Therapists International is for you!
We exist to encourage, instruct, and challenge members of our field to a deeper, more fulfilling walk with our Savior, equipping us to impact the lives of others with the Gospel.
About Christian Physical Therapists International
At CPTI we are here to encourage, support and build you spiritually and professionally; to help you have an impact on your profession through your faith; and to help you meet your colleagues' and clients' spiritual needs, too.
Why it was formed
- To encourage, support and build you spiritually and professionally.
- To help you have an impact on your profession through your faith.
- To help you meet your colleagues' and clients' spiritual needs, too.
When it was started
- Formed in 1982 as the National Association of Christian Physical Therapists
- We have members throughout the United States and abroad!
How it operates
- Prayer Partners
- Regional conferences
- Mission and employment opportunities are listed in our newsletters.
How it is funded
- CPTI is supported by membership fees and contributions.
- Contributions given that exceed dues are tax-deductable.
Ephesians 3:20, N.I.V.